Monday, August 9, 2010

Abby Cadabby




I was visting my sister and she had an invitation for a birthday party and the invitation was a Sesame Street Character Abby Cadabby.


My sister has a Cricut so I decided to use it and made her this fun card for that littel birthday girl.


Well its been almost two months and I asked my sister if the little girl liked her card and the gift she got her. Well she confessed that she couldn't give her the card because it was too cute and just could not give it away. I thought that was too funny.


I used full sheet of card stock 11 1/2 x 8 inches. 3 Pink, 1 Light Pink, 1 Purpel, 1Blue, 3 1/2 X 3 iches of Red and 2 Black. I think she was 6 1/2 inches tall. A shinny brad on the wond so the card can swirl open vs open in and out. I dont know the card stock used for the envelope. My sister is a school teacher and has tons of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment