Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Card




This is one of my favorite cards that I created!
I was inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" movie by Tim Burton. The the character stamps are from "The Greeting Farm" and the sentiment stamp is from C.C. Design stamps from "All That Scraps"
The heart ribbion was perfect too it went with the whole "Alice in Wonderland" theme.
I used these cool pens to color the stamps that puff up. They are called 3D pens. They are a bit watery so I had to let the stamp image dry before i placed it on my card.
The tree is from the silhouette (swirly tree) Cute right? I used embossing dust silver/bronze to give it that special glossy affect. The black swirl and the white bunnys are also from the silhouette.
Alice twirls into the card and the white rabbit twirls out on the inside of the card when you open it. I would love to make more cards like this that have cool special affects.
Hope this inspires someone that sees my site. Some day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment